This Workshop-XL has already taken place.
Laura Ossanna, Heike Grell and Anna Kopperschmidt
A support system approach to supine, semi-supine and prone position
Within the development of the Alexander Technique the approach to the work from the psychophysical support system’s perspective after Dr. Chris Stevens and Prof. Nadia Kevan has given many teachers and students worldwide a powerful tool to use the work in a sense of oneness and deep connection with the ground under them.
This workshop is a creative solution for the canceled seminar of Nadia Kevan due to a Corona infection.
Laura Ossanna, Heike Grell and Anna Kopperschmidt, all former students of Nadia Kevan, will share their experience of the support work in the basic supine and semi-supine procedures and especially in the prone position, which they consider to be of great importance and help to individuals at this time with all the personal, social and political challenges.
About Laura Ossanna, Heike Grell and Anna Kopperschmidt
– born in Rosario/Argentina
– living and working in Cologne
– has trained with Nadia Kevan in Cologne 2001-04
– born in Hamburg/Germany
– living and working in Lübeck
– has trained with Nadia Kevan in Cologne 2002-05
– born in Neustrelitz/Germany
– living and working in Wismar
– has trained with Nadia Kevan and Ron Murdock in Nijmegen/The Netherlands 2012-15
Saturday, 27 August 2022
14:30 h - 17:00 h (2.30pm-5.00pm)
Floor: 3.OG (3rd floor)
Room: H 3002