Share your own knowledge and insights in turn.
You may also not swap and just teach or ask for a lesson.
and Individual Lessons
Open from Tuesday in Room H 3006
Daily 9.00 – 20.00h (9am-8pm)
Thursday (free) afternoon open, but without a dedicated helper presence.
Sunday open from 9.00 – 11.00h (9-11am)
If you are comfortable going elsewhere, we recommend the beautiful Lichthof (“Angel Hall”). Or any of the great open spaces around campus.
And of course, the park behind the Main Building is an excellent outdoor option!
Work-Exchange Info and Guidelines
- The exchange room is a safe and welcoming environment. There is a dedicated exchange-room Helper around at all times.
- Bring an open mind, your curiosity, and please share your knowledge.
- Leave your crown 👑, your sword 🗡️⚔️ and negative judgements/prejudices behind. Please be kind.
- If you’d prefer just to teach, not to swap, write your name on the black board. The exchange room Helper will help to find you a match.
- Leave your shoes at the door and bags on the tables near the wall.
- Please consider asking permission for unusual movements and touching. For example, you could ask, “Is it alright if I move your leg?”
- It is helpful to agree on:’
- The length of time per person for a session.
- Which of you will be the student first, unless you are only teaching.
- Give feedback only if asked.
- If you are in the student role and you feel uncomfortable at any time, please speak up, and let your exchange partner know if you’d like to stop.
- Please check any tables and chairs that you use to make sure they are safe.
Let’s share, let’s learn, let’s nurture our work!